Our brand new Project:Re3 Hope Center is now open at 3801 Old Hollow Rd, Kernersville.
Our Hope Center is home to a food pantry, community clothes closet, counseling center, community center, & more!
The Hope Center is currently open every Wednesday from 9am-11am and the 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month from 9am-11am. We will be adding more open times very soon.
- For questions about clothes, please contact Sharon Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about food, please contact Geri Van Brunt email@example.com
Project:Re3 aims to be a catalyst for change by engaging in relationships with food-insecure neighbors on their path to self-sufficiency. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission to help eradicate food insecurity, end hunger, and leverage the power of food to build healthy communities.”
Our Food Pantry can accept any non-perishable food items and paper goods. Below you will find the items most needed...
- Peanut butter
- Canned soup
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Canned stew
- Canned fish
- Canned beans
- Pasta (most prefer whole grain)
- Rice (most prefer brown rice)
- Granola Bars
- Whole Grain Cereal
The Re3 Hope Center Clothes Closet assists those in need by providing clothing and accessories for men, women, and children. The mission of the Clothes Closet is to provide free clothing and opportunities for their clients to improve their lives. Volunteers are always needed to assist the church with sorting, organizing, and hanging the donated items. If you have a morning or afternoon to spare, consider spending that time at the Hope Center!
Items most needed:
- Clothing for all size children—both genders, child and junior sizes, all seasons
- men’s & women’s jeans, cargo shorts, athletic shorts, sweat pants/yoga pants
- men’s & women’s casual long and short-sleeved shirts
- NEW men’s & women’s athletic socks, preferably white
- NEW men’s & women’s undergarments of all sizes
- men’s & women’s sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, and coats
- men’s & women’s athletic shoes in good condition
- hats (ball cap for summer, knitted/fitted for winter), gloves, scarves
- sample sizes of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, body lotion, shaving cream, hand sanitizer
- women’s feminine hygiene products
- Gold Bond foot powder or equivalent
- bags for carrying items (plastic shopping, reusable tote bags, backpacks, & small duffel bags)
Due to space limitations, we can only keep a few of these in each size:
- men’s & women’s button-up dress shirts
- men’s & women’s khaki pants
- men’s & women’s polo/collared shirts
- men’s dress pants, formal khaki pants, suits, blazers
- men’s dress shoes
- women’s formal wear
- women’s dress shoes, heels, etc.
- women’s dresses
- women’s skirts
- women’s suits, blazers, sport coats